- Precise Swiss Made ETA 251.262 Split-Time Quartz (Intermediate-Time) Chronograph Movement
- Chronograph subdials are located at the 2:00-6:00-10:00 hour positions measuring 1/10th-second, 60-seconds and 12-hours. There’s also a quick-set date display window located within the subdial at the 6:00 hour position.
- When using the split-time functions (or intermediate time functions) the red chronograph hand stops, then, when prompted, flies forward to catch up to where it should be, allowing for precise measurements of multiple time events.
- The hands and hour markers on the dial of the watch are coated in a self-charging luminescent material, allowing them to glow for up to 20 hours in the dark.
- Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)